Optical Frame Display Stand
Did you know that the USA represents one of the largest and most successful eyewear markets in the world? Eyewear revenue in the USA is more than 3x the revenue of the world’s 2nd leading eyewear market — France.
Glasses and eyewear come in a wide range of options, from low-price unbranded reading glasses to more expensive eyewear from well-known brands like Ray-Ban, Persol or Oakley.
Customers can choose from geometrical, slim, oversized, or cat-eyed shaped glasses. Once they’ve selected a style, they then need to decide on whether they’d like transparent or bold colours, plastic or metal, full-rim or half-rim, etc.
With so many choices, it’s important to encourage customers to browse through your available products with the right optical frame display stand.
Types of Glasses
Glasses typically come in three main categories:
- Prescription (Rx) or Treatment glasses. These glasses need to be adjusted to suit different prescriptions and health needs.
- Fashion glasses. Fashion glasses help customers add a touch of elegance or intelligence to any outfit.
- Sunglasses. Sunglasses are often available as both prescription or fashion glasses and are popular for travellers or during the summertime.
Why Are Optical Frame Display Stands Important?
Optical frame display stands help you showcase your brand and encourage customers to browse through the available options. Most glasses look quite similar from far away, so an optical frames display stand enables you to highlight and promote the unique selling point of your brand — making it easier for customers to make the right decision.
Creative optical display design allows you to showcase different styles and capitalise on popular trends, while also highlighting the technology, functionality, quality and cost of your product.
What are Your Optical Display Design Objectives?
Before you start designing your optical display, take a moment to think about your objectives and what you’d like to achieve:
- What are your marketing and sales goals?
- What message are you trying to send?
- What are you looking for in an optical frame display stand? Do you need to stick to a certain budget?
- What does your physical store space look like? Are there any constraints or challenges?
Find Out More about our Optical Frames Display Solutions
Types of Optical Frames Display Stand
Optical Window Display
Grab customers’ attention from the street with an optical window display. Optical window displays are perfect for bringing your brand to life and showcasing your product before customers even enter the store.
Wall Mounted Optical Display
Eyeglasses come in many different shapes and sizes, so you want to make it easy for customers to browse and find the best style for them. Wall-mounted optical displays allow you to present different options in an attractive format.
How to Put Your Optical Frames Display Stand into Practice
Successfully displaying glasses requires a very different approach than most other products. To get the best results from your optical frame display stand, you need to:
- Understand the limits and restrictions of your store environment
- Understand the logistics cost and operations of putting optical frame display stands in place
- Find a POP agent with in-store marketing experience and knowledge
- Pay attention to market competitors and learn from their mistakes/solutions
- Explore new sales channels or penetrate current sales channels and discover innovative ideas to stand out from the crowd.