In order to achieve aggressive global growth, Mulberry, as Britain’s premium lifestyle brand, appointed KSF to roll out a new store concept.
Due to KSF’s owned supply chain, 30% to 80% was saved over existing suppliers, which enabled Mulberry to open more stores at much more affordable costs.
KSF’s dedicated team in both the UK and China worked seamlessly with a design agency to achieve new design and value engineering.
KSF cooperated with shop fitters to meet store the opening program for 25 stores in 10 countries in the first 12 months including the flagship store on New Bond Street, London and Mulberry’s head office showroom. We also used its UK suppliers to supplement our China production to give Mulberry more flexibility in quantity and lead time.
What we were asked to do
- Make significant cost savings
- Add value engineering to meet the budget
- Manage a volume roll-out to Europe
What we achieved
- Continued development
- Conducted highly bespoke production
- Managed complicated materials and finishes
- Stock management
- Collaboration with shop fitters and design agency
- Global distribution