Store fittings are integral to any store, be it a supermarket, clothing store or bookshop. Shop fittings unconsciously influence shopper behaviour by drawing products to the eye or persuading a shopper to head in a certain direction.
There are many factors to bear in mind when it comes to approaching our team to design and manufacturing store fittings for you.
- Knowing exactly how much space you have to work with, and what fittings you want to put in this space.
- Considering how much you want your brand to be integrated with your fixtures, and whether you want to have a cohesive look and feel across every part of the store.
- The number of products you need to store, and whether you want every individual product to be spaced out.
Once we have all the information we need from you, we can start your journey towards bespoke and specially designed store fittings. Quality shop fittings will ensure you have a cohesive theme that encourages more of your customers to check out your range.
See some of our recent
store fittings projects
Customisable Store Fixtures
Benefits of working with KSF Global
More of our valued clients
A nationwide re-branding for this American fashion house
See how we helped Kenneth Cole to deliver their new brand vision across multiple stores:
- Store fixtures and retail display stands installed.
- A 30% cut in production costs thanks to our global supply chain.
- Nationwide roll-out.
Bespoke Store Fittings
KSF Global has decades of experience in supporting companies with their store fitting needs, ensuring that global brands can keep all of their stores looking consistent and aligned with their brand image, no matter where they are.
Our process for manufacturing your store fittings includes:
A full audit of your store, checking over every piece of branding, shelving and display furniture to find trends to emulate throughout all of your fittings.
The design and development of your bespoke pieces to a set template so you can be safe in the knowledge that all of your fittings follow a consistent design theme.
The final production and installation of your pieces, so they are installed in a secure manner that will keep both staff and customers safe.