Retail interactive kiosks tell shoppers all about what’s on offer in a store, or what they can expect from specific products. Interactive touch screens are essential for modern shops and they can be incredibly helpful for the business. This is thanks to how easy they can make the buying process and experience.
Interactive kiosks have many features:
- They inform shoppers about what products are in stock, and letting them search through your full range.
- They present your brand in a dynamic and consistent manner throughout the store.
- Improve customer engagement by increasing the number of points of contact that offer a personalised experience.
Interactive touch kiosks can make the time people spend in your store truly holistic, encompassing all aspects of the retail experience. They can also very effectively deliver key messages in a truly visual way too with immediate impact on the spot, hence why they are being used across all types of retail nowadays.
Both Interactive kiosks and digital signage can provide a wealth of advantages to businesses and customers. There have been several advancements in recent years to this type of technology which has helped just how effectively they can be integrated into the infrastructure and set-up of a store.
Interactive kiosks are very commonly seen and used by many businesses to streamline processes, increase productivity and boost sales. No longer will you waste time looking for something out of stock and also depending on how the kiosk is set up, they can offer alternative suggestions and advice to shoppers also.
This means that the use of an interactive touch kiosk can set your store apart, and make customers want to come back time after time. Get your interactive kiosk design and functionality right, and your customers will build up an incredible amount of loyalty to your business.
See some of our recent
interactive kiosk displays.
Customisable Interactive Kiosk
Benefits of working with KSF Global
More of our valued clients
An eco-friendly POP display
See how we helped Hunter to create a sustainable, floor-standing POP display for their latest season:
- A versatile display with a sleek design.
- Full roll-out to distribution centres worldwide.
- Production cost savings to maximise budgets
If you’re looking for an interactive kiosk for your store, you’ll need to make sure it’s suitable for your existing design and branding. When you choose the KSF Global team to develop your interactive kiosk, we will you:
- How long will you have the interactive kiosk in use, and what is your total budget for your interactive kiosk systems?
- Do you need to fit the kiosks into a particular space?
- Do you want to integrate any of your company’s branding into the interactive kiosk, such as on the casing for the device?
- Are you looking for your kiosk to stand out, or would you rather it fit in with the look of your unit?
Once you have the answers to these questions, our team can come in and complete an audit of your retail unit, before designing and producing interactive kiosks to your exacting requirements.
KSF Global has a wealth of experience in completing fittings for global brands, and can always work to create the ideal kiosk for your specific brief.