A jewellery display stand needs to appeal to the luxury goods sector. Your jewellery display should match the aesthetics of your products and your brand to attract the right customers.
Jewellery always varies in shape, and the small size of the products means that most brands can use their budgets to create a high-end, and uniquely creative display.
A jewellery display can come in a range of shapes and sizes as well as dimensions. We are able to ensure you have the perfect display in line with the products you are trying to sell.
When creating your retail design brief for a jewellery display stand, consider the following questions:
- How many SKUs and quantity per SKUs will be on display?
- How many product categories of your SKUs are on display?
- How flexible to accommodate all SKUs in variable size and shape?
- How often are the graphics to be updated for new products or seasonal promotions?
- Your budget per display to ensure that our creative ideas will be affordable
A counter-top display is a great option to increase sales at the point of sale. If your jewellery display will be in an aisle near to competitor products, consider promotional POP displays or gondola end displays.