A golf display stand for a sports product range needs to showcase your products in the best way.
You may be creating a new product display for a new product campaign or for a long-term retail promotion with seasonal graphics. To compete in the increasingly competitive retail market, it’s essential that your product display is unique while reflecting your brand.
Golf clubs, balls, shoes and golf accessories all vary in size and shape. Therefore, it’s crucial to create a golf display stand with a specific brief in mind.
Ask yourself the following questions when planning your golf display:
- How many SKU’s need to be on display?
- What is the ideal quantity per SKU on display?
- What is the size and weight of each product?
- Does the display stand need seasonal updates, or is it temporary?
- What is your total project budget?
To create your retail design brief, think about your products USP. What do your customers need to know? It may be the performance, benefits or the aesthetic features of your products.