Promotional displays are the perfect way to spotlight your products. Whether you want to shine a light on bestsellers, new releases, or a brand-new offer, promotional counters are an easy and customisable way to do so.
When putting together promotional displays, there are some things to keep in mind.
We’ve compiled a handy list of tips and tricks to maximise customer engagement:
- Think of colour. Colour is a powerful promotional tool that creates an environment for browsers to respond to. Whether it’s seasonal colours, or your brand colours, think carefully about the colour scheme for your promotional display units.
- Think about balance. Consider what shoppers will be intrigued by. Promotional displays that are asymmetrical and have varying heights and widths of products are more likely to create intrigue, and therefore be perused.
- Think of a focal point. Attention can be drawn by ensuring each promotional unit has a focal point, be it a product, signage, or even unique lighting.
Here at KSF Global, we can create bespoke promotional display units perfect for your shop’s needs, regardless of scale, design, or size requirements.
See some of our recent
Customisable Promotional Displays
Benefits of working with KSF Global
More of our valued clients
Unique product displays with a fast turnaround
See how we took three projects from the drawing board to the shop floor in under four months:
- Fast turnaround times with our global supply chain.
- A range of displays including, luggage plinths, pack stands and weight bags.
- How we delivered the clients campaign vision.
Bespoke Promotional Displays
If you choose to work with KSF Global, you’re not just investing in physical promotional displays, but a quality retail display service tailored to your needs.
We ensure that our end-to-end retail display solutions are tailored to you. We’ll ask some simple questions during your consultation with our team, such as:
- Are there any features of previous unit designs you would like us to take into consideration?
- Do you have a timeframe for unit design completion and roll-out?
- How should your brand be incorporated into the design of your promotional displays?
- We may also audit your stores to get a feel of the environment and existing style for ourselves.