Display Racks & Rails
Retail display racks and display rails are highly useful for retailers to showcase products in the best possible way.
Do you have the right type of display racks or display rails to compliment your products?
There are many options available for retail shelving:
- Wall display racks – Shop shelving systems that offer a complete package for a simple system.
- Slatwall retail displays – One of the most popular choices for retail merchandise displays. Versatile, flexible and easy customisation options are available.
- Gondola display racks – Ideal for heavier products, while offering a sleek look in-store.
- Floating retail shelves – Perfect for lighter or smaller products as they can be freestanding or installed on walls wherever you need them.
- Open storage racks – Ideal for containing high-stock level non-perishable goods.
- Display rails – Useful for clothing, or items that look most presentable when hung.
The most effective way to update, re-configure or refresh your retail space is to add display racks. We offer a retail consultancy service to help with your retail planning and ensure you can make the most of the available space.
See some of our recent
display racks & rails.
Customisable Displays Racks & Rails
Benefits of working with KSF Global
More of our valued clients
A nationwide re-branding for this fashion house
See how we helped Kenneth Cole to deliver their new brand vision across multiple stores:
- Store fixtures and retail display stands installed.
- A 30% cut in production costs thanks to our global supply chain.
- Nationwide roll-out.
Bespoke Retail Display Racks
Bespoke retail display racks or display rails are a great option for your retail stores. Custom retail display racks can be made to fit both the dimensions of your store and your sales goals.
When designing your retail space, remember that display racks can have a huge effect on how customers see your business.
Consider the following questions when creating your retail design brief:
- What is the overall aesthetic of the store?
- Are your goals focused on volume or high-value purchases?
- What do you want to achieve with the layout or the flow of the shop?
- What are the dimensions of your typical products?
- How much stock do you plan to display from each category?