Wall Bay Kits & Accessories
Wall bay kits and accessories can be some of the most versatile and useful parts of any retail space.
It can be hard to stock some items on standard shelving, and the presentation factor allowed by a wall bay can make products look more appealing.
Wall bays can be used for a wide variety of goods, including, but not limited to:
- Stationery, including paper, envelopes and pads.
- Small confectionary items and snacks.
- Reading materials like small puzzle books and magazines.
After all, it’s hard to show off all of the covers of, for example, magazines, with the limited shelving space offered by traditional shelves.
A well-designed wall bay can fit in perfectly with the rest of your store, helping you to maintain a thoroughly consistent aesthetic in your shops.
Having a wall bay that is a sharp contrast to the rest of the look of your premises could cause people to be put off and potentially look elsewhere for their favourite products.
This is why making sure all of the furniture and furnishings throughout your premises look similar can be vital to retaining an audience and looking as professional as possible.
See some of our recent
wall bay projects.
Benefits of working with KSF Global
More of our valued clients
A nationwide re-branding for this American fashion house
See how we helped Kenneth Cole to deliver their new brand vision across multiple stores:
- Store fixtures and retail display stands installed.
- A 30% cut in production costs thanks to our global supply chain.
- Nationwide roll-out.
Bespoke Wall Bay Kits
To make sure that your wall bay suits your stores, you might need to look for a bespoke wall bay kit and accessories to ensure that you’re not stuck with standard off-the-shelf options.
A standardised wall bay won’t precisely match the branding of your store, and there are significant advantages to using a bespoke wall bay, including:
- You won’t need to move your store around to fit them in, as they’ll be made to size.
- The wall bays will fit in with the look of your premises, with consistent design at the heart of our work.
- Your wall bays’ functionality will be tailored to your particular needs, helping you to display all of the products you need.